|Bank SNORAS resumes clients' payments of instalments for loans
We hereby inform you that since December 28th, 2011 AB Bank SNORAS (hereinafter - the bank) resumes acceptance of instalments for loans. We request that clients now pay the instalments and other sums, which had to be paid according to the loan payment schedule from 16 November 2011 until 28 December, 2011 All subsequent loan instalments (i.e. Jan 2012) and other payable sums from 1 February 2012 must be paid by the clients under the order established in the agreement.
We are also informing you that, taking into consideration that the clients did not have an opportunity to pay the instalments and other payable sums on time, the bank's administrator made the decision not to apply the default interest and the commitment fees in the period from 16 November 2011 until 31 January 2012. We are drawing to your attention that from 1 February 2012 the default interest will begin to be calculated for the clients who did not cover the sum of the accumulated debt and did not renew the payment of the instalments under the order established in the loan agreements.
Clients who want to repay loans in full prematurely or in part should contact the bank via Contact centre or telebanking and submit the application in writing filling in the application form on the bank website http://www.snoras.com/en/paskolosforma or send the e-mail to address email@example.com
How to check the size of the sum payable
Clients may check the size of the sum payable according to each loan by connecting to the programme of the bank services provision on-line "Internet Bank+" and by choosing the appropriate loan transaction in the section "Loans". In the opened window "Payable sums" the client's sum due to be paid for the period from 16 November 2011 until 28 December 2011 is displayed in the table "Information about overdue payments". Information about the sum and the date of the next payment is provided in the table of the same window "Information about the next payment".
You can also discover the sum payable by calling telebanking system or the Contact Centre:
o Calling from Lithuania: 8 800 272 72
o Calling from abroad: +370 5 239 22 39
We want to draw to the clients' attention that, if you want to discover the sums payable by phone, the additional client's identifier must be submitted to the bank (the client's code or the password designated for providing services by phone).
How to pay instalments and other payable sums
The clients shall pay instalments and other payable sums according to the loan agreements under the order described below:
- payments in litas shall be transferred to the client's account for instalments in Bank SNORAS, as is indicated in the loan agreement;
- payments in foreign currency shall be transferred to Bank SNORAS account in AB SEB bank No. LT217044060007787462:
- in the period from 16 November 2011 until 28 December 2011 accumulated debt sum till 31 January 2012 inclusive;
- other current instalments for the loan - under the order established in the agreements.
1) Clients who want to pay an instalment in accordance with their loan schedule should indicate "1" in the field "Instalment code" of the order form.
2) Clients who want to pay all or part of their loan prematurely should indicate "2" in the field "Instalment code" of the order form as well as contacting the bank and submitting the application in writing.
The client should call to the bank Contact Centre or send the e-mail to address firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application form on the bank website http://www.snoras.com/en/paskolosforma concerning the meeting.
3) Clients paying in currency should indicate the code of the person whose loan is intended to be covered by the payment in the payment purpose field. The personal code, the name and surname must be indicated for natural persons, and the legal entity code and the name - for legal persons. Additionally the client must indicate the client's account for instalments in Bank SNORAS, as it is indicated in the loan agreement.
4) Clients who want to pay SNORAS loans instalments in cash have to pay these funds into their bank account and then transfer the instalment electronically to the SNORAS account set out in their loan agreement